The red shading on the map indicates the overall shape of the fire; however, this does not mean the entire area has been blackened. All fires burn in a natural mosaic pattern and in varying levels of intensity – low, moderate, and high. Thus, within the fire perimeter some areas are still green, some have burned only in the understory, and in other places, entire stands of trees are blackened. Structures are indicated on the map for locational purposes for fire personnel. Crews are actively protecting structures, and to date only one non-residential outbuilding has been lost.
- RT @BarryPointFire: #BarryPoint #ORFire #CAFire Final Twitter and Blog Update bit.ly/Q1hZmu ^MRH 4 years ago
- #BarryPoint #ORFire #CAFire Final Twitter and Blog Update bit.ly/Q1hZmu ^MRH 4 years ago
- A Burned Area Emergency Rehab (BAER) Team has arrived to assess damage & develop rehab plan for burned area #BarryPoint #ORFire #CAFire ^MRH 4 years ago
- #BarryPoint #ORFire #CAFire Quick Update ^MRH wp.me/p2F5Sh-7j 4 years ago
- #BarryPoint #ORFire #CAFire 8/22 Morning Update ^MRH wp.me/p2F5Sh-7d 4 years ago